Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bad Timing

So, we're off on a trip to NZ for a week tomorrow, and no I'm not pregnant this month.
I was hoping we could have arranged our relaxing time away with TTC, but no luck. So we'll be trying when we're back at stressful work.

Last night I had chills and fever AGAIN, and had to drag my ass into work today. Don't know what's going on. What I do know, is that I am NOT having any more liquid herbs from my natural therapist. Something that makes my body so reluctant can't be that good!

My big news, is that DH has decided to take the semen analysis if we don't succeed this month. I was so relieved, because it means I don't have to ask him again. I know it's a scary thing for him (in case it's bad news), but I'm glad he's come around on his own.

Now there's also a chance we're moving, to either NZ, London or New York! I know which one I choose...

No comments:

Post a Comment