Friday, August 21, 2009

New York, New York

Friday night, I'm sitting on the couch watching 'Smart People'. I do love Sarah Jessica Parker in everything she does.

I'm also browsing apartments in NYC looking for a dream place. Which I can't get excited about yet, because we haven't got the bloody contract! We are less than 3 weeks away from getting married though, which I CAN get excited about.

I have been working out every day, and have definitely lost weight. I even got back into my jeans yesterday. Secretly I'm hoping that this weight loss could help us get pregnant.
Tom is scheduled in for his semen analysis in 2 weeks, which he is dreading! But it will be good to get it over and done with. Then at least we will have all the facts.

The bad thing is that he has to abstain for 3 days, which co-incides with our TTC time this month! Perhaps getting pregnant now wouldn't be the best idea, but I still want it SO much. I watch A Baby Story every Friday. Is it ridiculous that I look forward to child birth?

No comments:

Post a Comment